Air-cooling condenser (ACC)
Efficient system of direct air cooling of the main equipment of a power plant, which condenses the exhaust steam of a steam turbine into water:
- Replaces traditional steam turbine condenser;
- Sections are made of monotubes with aluminum fins;
- The design and layout of the sections ensures complete drainage and eliminates freezing;
- The fan units are equipped with VFD for flexibility and start control;
- Seismic resistance 9 points as per MSK-64 scale;
- Sound pressure level does not exceed 80 dBA.