Dry fan cooling tower (DFCT) is an efficient cooling system for various coolants for power plants:
- The optimal technical solution for use in projects with a shortage of water resources;
- Unified design of sections for the main and auxiliary cooling towers;
- Sections are made of vertical (inclined) layout, which guarantees complete drainage, excludes freezing;
- Seismic resistance 9 points as per MSK scale - 64;
- Sound pressure level does not exceed 80 dBA;
- Fan units are equipped with frequency-controlled drives, which provides flexibility and start control;
- Material of metal structures of the cooling tower is steel with an anti-corrosion coating, heat exchange surfaces are bimetallic pipes with fins of our own production.