The results of the 1st scientific-practical conference and competition of scientific, design and engineering developments of employees of the Group of Companies JSC Machine-Building Factory of Podolsk, held from 18 to 20 December 2017, were summarized.
Based on the competition committee’s decision, the diplomas of the corresponding degree were awarded to the following winners:
- The first-degree diploma was awarded to Mr. Pleshanov Konstantin Aleksandrovich, design engineer of JSC ZiO for the report “Development of criteria and technology for starting up a steam boiler E-240-13.8-560KT”;
- The first-degree diploma was awarded to Mrs. Stavskaya Olga Iosifovna, design engineer of ZiO-COTES LLC for the report “Specific features of design, mathematical modeling and processing of test results of coal-fired boilers with fuel drying by means of gas”;
- The second-degree diploma was awarded to Mr. Bulychev Dmitry Aleksandrovich, design engineer of JSC ZiO, for his report “Incidences of corrosion and erosion wear in low pressure circuits of heat recovery boilers and experience of its reduction”;
- The third-degree diploma was awarded to Mr. Sterkhov Kirill Vladimirovich, design engineer of JSC ZiO, for the report “Development of evaporation circuit for a vertical heat recovery boiler with natural circulation”;
- The third-degree diploma was also awarded to Mrs. Chechina Ekaterina Aleksandrovna, design engineer of JSC ZiO, for the report “Automation of calculation and design process of flat flow meters for measuring air and gas flow in boilers with issuance of calculation results, a product drawing with a specification and 3D model".