At the Board of Directors meeting held in December, the operating results of JSC Machine-Building Factory of Podolsk for 2022 were summed up:
· Delivery of boiler island equipment for two projects of ArcelorMittal Temirtau in the Republic of Kazakhstan was completed: for Karaganda TPP-2 and TPP-TBS.
· The main scope of boiler and boiler auxiliary equipment was supplied for Rudnenskaya TPP of SSGPO JSC, Republic of Kazakhstan.
· Equipment for boiler St. No. 12, unit No. 8 of Primorskaya GRES (Customer – SGK LLC, (JSC SibER) was completely shipped.
· Comprehensive testing and commissioning of a boiler unit at Minsk TPP-3, Republic of Belarus, has been successfully completed.
· Hydraulic tests of boiler unit No. 1 of Krasnodar TPP (Customer - Lukoil-Kubanenergo) were successfully carried out, manufacturing of equipment for the first stage of boiler unit No. 2 was completed and its delivery to the construction site of the facility has begun.
· Equipment for repair of heat recovery boiler at Pravoberezhnaya TPP-5 of TGC-1 PJSC was supplied.
· Design of equipment for modernization of the boiler unit TGMP-314 st. 4 at TPP-25, a branch of PJSC MOSENERGO was completed.
· Based on the results of tender procedures, a Contract was concluded for the supply of an air-cooling unit for Cryogas Vysotsk (PJSC NOVATEK).
· Manufacture and delivery to the Customer of equipment for three boiler units for Baltic Chemical Complex is carried out. To date, more than 20% of boiler equipment is ready for inspection acceptance by the Customer at the production sites of ZiO Group.
· In February 2023, it is planned to complete the delivery of the last elements for boiler units st. 15 and 16 of Krasnoyarsk TPP-1. At the facility, in full accordance with the planned schedules, ZiO carries out installation of the supplied boiler equipment, as well as installation of auxiliary boiler equipment supplied by the Customer.
· Close cooperation with PJSC RusHydro continues:
− In accordance with the signed contract for the supply of three boiler units for Vladivostokskaya TPP-2, more than 65% of equipment for the first boiler was manufactured and accepted by the Customer.
− Within the framework of previously signed contracts for the supply of equipment for two boilers with auxiliary equipment for Yakutskaya GRES-2 and two heat recovery boilers for Khabarovsk TPP-4 the design work has begun in accordance with the changes made by the Customer to the technical requirements.
− On December 2, 2022, a contract was signed for the supply of two steam power boiler units with boiler-auxiliary equipment, with a flue gas cleaning system for Partizanskaya GRES.
− In December 2022, Russia 24 TV channel aired a special report on the projects of PJSC RusHydro in the Far East:https://smotrim.ru/video/2534347
The company's management noted the completion of 2022 with positive results, production plans and a budget for 2023 have been approved.